2011年12月4日星期日

Chris 離開香港 UBF 的見證 (4 Dec 2011)

Chris 離開香港 UBF 的見證 (Leaving testimony of chris)


I left UBF 3 years ago. It was hard at first – especially with the emails they would send me – saying that God could no longer love me – or that I had shipwrecked my faith – as well as several other unfounded accusations (like that I dropped out of school?). But, UBF does not define who and what you are – God defines who and what you are. It is because of his unfailing love for you that he would not abandon you to UBF. To all who have suffered under the oppressive regime of UBF I say this – look not to UBF for justice – look instead to the Cross – look to Jesus. It is here you will find justice and peace. Let God be the one to take revenge. And surely anyone who steals his sheep, calls themselves a shepherd, and leads the sheep into dark caves to be eaten by wolves – will answer to Jesus – the only Good Shepherd. The sheep will be saved – but the false shepherds will face only wrath and judgement. Because Jesus never ever loses a sheep! He promised this!

沒有留言:

發佈留言